This image is of a Rubber Roof. Yes, rubber. It’s made from 95% recycled tires. If you are tired of replacing your roof every year after a hail storm in Colorado, this is worth your consideration. We can help you research it.
Here are some cool facts about Euroshield Rubber Roofing:
- This new product can withstand 2″ hail. That’s big hail by the way.
- This product is extremely durable. It handles big hail, high wind, high heat, fire and does not crack.
- It comes with a 50 year lifetime warranty.
- It looks great and has many color and look options (shake, slate)
- You can walk on it.
- Negatives are that at installation you get that “new tire” smell that goes away after some time.
There are many more benefits to research. You can read our full page on Rubber Roofing benefits here. New Roof Plus sells Rubber roofing in Denver and across the front range. For more information on benefits, costs and installation, give us a call.